Why Join Turf Australia
Our industry is under constant threat from issues such as water, herbicides, substitution products and much more. You cannot afford to be left in the dark on these and many more issues. Join now so you are kept up to speed with issues that will affect your future and the next generation.
Influence – you get the opportunity to have your say on issues affecting your business and industry
Community – you become part of the turf “family”, including two membership, Turf Australia and your State Turf Industry Association membership, where you can share information and experiences
Opportunity – TA continues to identify new opportunities and services that are offered exclusively to members, such as the discounted eftpos merchant fees
Investment – you will be making an investment in the future of your industry
A diverse and experienced board consisting of Anthony Muscat (President), Ross Boyle (Vice President), Anthony Heilig (Treasurer), Tony Cornwell, Bec Sellick and Sarah Mason
- Dedicated staff providing Industry Development, Administration and Communication services
- Successful business focused annual conferences and field days
- Popular annual Next Generation Forums
- An ongoing the Future Leader Program
- Collaboration with Horticulture Innovation Australia (HIA) in the delivery of industry R&D and Marketing programs
- Publication and distribution of a quarterly turf industry magazine
- Fortnightly E-newsletters
- Strong collaboration with State Turf Industry Associations
Turf Australia's Mission
The TA's Mission is to develop and foster the advancement and profitability of a sustainable natural Turf grass industry. We are committed to the environmentally responsible production, installation and maintenance of turf grass. Through training, information and development programs we will lift the professionalism of our industry.
Through communication and advocacy we will ensure that Turf and our industry are valued by the Australian community, regulators and special interest groups.
And through strong argument based on sound science we will show that Turf has an important role to play in managing the impacts of climate change.
‘Grow green for the health of the nation’.
- Notification of industry events and news
- You receive two memberships, Turf Australia (national assosiation) and your Local State Turf Association
- Discounted Westpac Merchant EFTPOS facility rate
- Discounted accommodation rates with the Mantra group
- Discounted Avis car hire
- Quarterly magazine of current issues
- Recognition as a quality Turfgrass supplier
- Use of the TA logo providing public credibility and awareness
- An opportunity to have your say in the future of your industry
- Access to industry innovation and Research & Development
- Support and input to industry lobbying with government recognition
- Notification of industry field days and events
- Access to professional support and advice
- Opportunity to network with others in your industry
- Membership fees are tax-deductible
Apply to Join TA
To apply to join TA, click here to complete the application form and return to:
PO Box 92
RICHMOND NSW 2753
Or alternatively, you can